Entrain Space for ex-Services
Entrain Space supports ex-Service personnel, including veterans and military Service leavers, who find themselves struggling with the many challenges the transition to civilian life presents.
We provide high-quality flats with wrap-around professional support plus a personalised program of training, employment and enterprise opportunities for our residents. Engagement with the local community and individual well-being are also important aspects of the Entrain Space journey. The shared goal is to achieve a successful move-on to a secure and fulfilling civilian life after 1–3 years with us. (And we like to stay in touch!)
Erskine House, near Salisbury in Wiltshire, is our very first Entrain Space, but we can take applications from anywhere in the UK.
To find out if you are eligible to apply to Entrain Space and submit your application, please apply here.
The ‘enterprise program’ is a core component of Entrain Space and all residents are expected to engage actively with it – at a level and pace that is appropriate and tailored to the individual.
The enterprise program covers everything from support with the basics of work preparedness, through to training, qualifications, work placements, apprenticeships, employment opportunities and help setting up your own business.
This is delivered through:
- Our full-time on-site support team who can help with issues that may block progress
- Local professional training providers covering all levels and needs
- A fully equipped on-site training suite with superfast broadband
- Training and employment opportunities through our growing network of business and employer relationships
- Networking opportunities and business start-up advice
- Training and opportunity through our own social enterprises based on our great facilities and positive relationships with the local community
- A supportive environment and learning culture.
If you would like to know more please contact us.
At Erskine House we have 44 high-quality contemporary one- and two-bedroom flats that will be your home while you undertake the Entrain Space program with us. All flats are available for rent and many are suitable for families. They are fully furnished to a high standard and connected to superfast fibre broadband.
Residents will also benefit from a strong professional management team, including our Personal Development Manager, Damon Saddler, and Housing and Welfare Officer, Kelli Ballinger. They will make sure your stay with Entrain Space is as valuable, productive and welcoming as it can be.